Retreats & Trainings
Contemplative Facilitator training currently taking place at MaLa Contemplative Space. The training is full. To find out more about the training and future dates please go to www.Malaspace.com
Dates and locations will be posted as they come up.
In a contemplative retreat you will be able to slow down, rest, connect to your practice, and learn contemplative tools, explore and align with your purpose.
• Practice daily Yoga (morning and evenings)
• Explore your goals and intention through Integral theory
• Learn about Yoga and Buddhist philosophy
• Learn and/or deepen your meditation practice
• Practice Yin Yoga with the healing sounds of Tibetan singing bowls (one-to-one Integral Coaching sessions can be booked separately)
An in-depth retreat, something longer than just a weekend is a worthwhile and transformative experience. Whether we are complete beginners or long time practitioners a retreat offers the opportunity, to pause, deeply listen, attune our body and mind through meditation and Yoga and clarify our intentions for moving forward along our path in life.